Guitar | Bass | Keyboard | Microphones | Mixers | Audio Interfaces | Sequencers & Software Plugins | Live Sound & PA | Drums | Club & DJ | Accessories | Blowouts

Virtual Guitar

The place to talk about soft synths like Reason, MiniMoog V, FM8, Reaktor, Massive, Absynth, Albino, Korg Legacy, Pro 53 and more.

Moderator: Tweak

Virtual Guitar

Postby Egg Farmer on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:26 pm

Hello there.

I am in search of a virtual guitar instrument in the form of a VST plug-in. I don't actually play the guitar myself and while it would be easier just to pick up a guitar, at the moment it isn't possible due to financial and time issues. So I was wondering if there was a good enough virtual guitar plug-in out there?

The kind of music I make is ambient/experimental so I would really like to be able to cover the guitar tone in lot's of delay and reverb if possible...

Any suggestions are greatly welcome! Thank you! :)
Egg Farmer

Re: Virtual Guitar

Postby bryla on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:30 pm

If you have Kontakt 2/3 you should definately consider CoreGuitar Strawberry from Orange Tree Samples. Just bought them myself... Man, just listen to the demos
Copyright doesn't mean you have the right to copy
bryla
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Virtual Guitar

Postby Jackel on Fri May 22, 2009 3:46 pm

MusicLabs Real guitar and Realstrat. Both are amazingly accurate and easy to use. the realstrat doesnt have the sustain I would like it to have but for keyboard created guitar it is fantastic.
Jackel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Return to Software SYNTHESIZERS